Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship.
Learn from leading experts about responsible innovation and social entrepreneurship. The webinar will include guidance and advice from six panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions about strategies and tools for responsible innovation and social entrepreneurship. Learn about the complexities of innovation, the critical importance of locally-responsible solutions, and how to develop and grow ideas into effective programs. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in innovation, social entrepreneurship, and global health.
Day and Time: Wednesday, October 8, 2014. 4-5pm Eastern Time
- Andrew Bentley, Google Fiber, Digital Inclusion Program Manager; Co-Founder, Global Health Corps
- Elizabeth Johansen, Director of Product Development, Design That Matters
- Rich Leimsider, Vice President of Fellowship Programs, Echoing Green
- Jordan Levy, Chief External Relations Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- James Nardella, Executive Director, Lwala Community Alliance
- Carter Powers, COO, Dimagi
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
RSVP Required: Attendance at the free webinar on October 8th requires advanced RSVP by noon ET on October 6. Please submit this form to RSVP, and we will thereafter provide you with participation instructions by email. Please be sure that you provide your correct email address so that you receive the participation instructions