2. Select 2018-2019
3. Locate Iowa Campus Compact AmeriCorps Program on the left hand side, and select Site Supervisor under it.
4. Enter Username and Password
updating your profile/changing your password
3. Click Save.
- Click on Time Tracking
- Select Member Service Hours
- Select Approve Member Timesheets
- Select “Reject”
- Rejecting an approved timesheet will notify the member that the timesheet was rejected and allow them to revise the timesheet before they resubmit it to their supervisor(s) for approval.
- DEADLINE. Timesheets must be submitted within 2 days of the bi-weekly timesheet period. Timesheets must be approved within 4 days of the bi-weekly timesheet period.
- SERVICE HOURS OUTSIDE OF TERM DATES. Service hours served prior to the member’s first day of service and after the member’s last day of service are unallowable and cannot be counted toward the member’s AmeriCorps term of service. Such hours must not be listed on the member’s timesheets.
- TIME OFF. Hours taken for sick, vacation, and holiday leave cannot be counted toward the time needed to successfully complete the term of service.
- MAXIMUM SERVICE HOURS. AmeriCorps members cannot serve more than 12 hours in a day, 120 hours in a two-week period, and 200 hours in a month.
- OVERNIGHT AND ON CALL HOURS. AmeriCorps members may serve overnight or “on-call” hours if the service aligns with program capacity building outcomes and is listed on their position description. Members may only record overnight hours if they are awake and actively serving during those hours. Members may record “on-call” hours only for the hours they are actively serving.
- FEDERAL HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS. Members may serve on Federal Holidays and weekends if the service aligns with program capacity building outcomes and is listed on their position description.
- TELESERVICE. A fundamental assumption of the Program is that members serve in their campus communities at the host site’s location and service site. Members may request to perform project-related tasks from home. Members who request to serve under a teleservice arrangement under the auspices of a reasonable accommodation request are excluded from this policy, as those requests are covered under other laws and policies. See member agreement for additional details.
- COMMENTS SECTION. The member must describe in the comments section of their timesheets the following items, as appropriate. Hours which are not described in the comments section may require additional review and may, as a result of the review, be disallowed. All service described on the member’s timesheets must align with program capacity building outcomes and is listed on their position description.
- HOURS CONTRIBUTED TO SERVICE SITES. The member must clearly describe the total number of hours and the service site to which they provided the service hours. As an example, “12 hours – Big Brothers Big Sisters. All day service event.”
- TRAINING HOURS. The member must clearly describe the number of hours and training topic for all recorded training hours. As an example, “4 hours – Civic Engagement Training.”
- FUNDRAISING HOURS. The member must clearly describe the number of hours and the purpose of fundraising hours as it relates to their service project. Iowa Campus Compact cautions members on recording fundraising hours, as they are typically disallowed. As an example, “3 hours – requesting donations of books from local businesses for summer learning loss program.”
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS. The member is encouraged to add additional detail in the event that (1) they serve more than 8 hours in a single day, (2) serve more than 80 hours in a bi-weekly time period, (3) serve more than 10 days within the pay period, (4) serve on weekends, (5) serve on federal holidays, (6) teleservice hours. As an example, “10 hours – Served on July 4 for day long community cleanup project.”